A Real Thanksgiving

I have written before about how I can't relate to the celebration of the American holiday of Thanksgiving. I still haven't and have really no intention of putting much effort into it. Not when it continues to be insignificant to me, the foreigner in New York.

This year, however, will turn out to be the first official Thanksgiving dinner I will be hosting. My friend's friends are driving into the city from New England and we have offered to make dinner. As of tonight we are still drawing the logistics of how to make dinner magically appear on the table. Will there be the traditional turkey and stuffing and all that jazz or shall we adjust it more to reflect our personalities (and where we come from)? An odd combination, of course, but it could be worked out.

I will blog on this next weekend.

For the meantime, I will write about school and how it was more of a 'deja vue' for me. Three intensive Saturday classes on Project Management later, I will share some of the juicy details of the experience in the next blog entry.

Stay tuned!

Popular Posts