Sweet Baby Love

I became an aunt the second time around on Saturday, 2 October at 10:05 PM Manila time. Little Lim Nathaniel came into the world two weeks early weighing 7.2 pounds and 49 cm long. A crop of dark black hair and bright red lips, he was such a cute bundle and whose pictures I received barely 12 hours after he was born. Thanks, of course to the excitement and enthusiasm of daddy Francis.


Liam Nathaniel at 3 days


The next day, Sunday I received a call from my cousin Audrey who surprised me by passing the phone to a cousin who was visiting fom Manila with his wife and 5 month old Sofia. Would I want to meet up with them, he asked. A baby? Of course! And so we met up for coffee at the Cipriani Dolci at Grand Central Station for a quick family reunion and an introduction to little Sofia.


Sofia Adriana at 5 months with mom


Too many baby pictures and too many babies lately. Another cutie, but I have no picture to show is Leah Daisy, Patricia and Troy's first baby.

My favorite of course being the best of them all who makes motherhood a great rewarding adventure: my own, Nicole Anne.

Popular Posts