Blinks and Links

So the M.O. says blogging is a display of conceit and self-centeredness... in a previous entry I have acceded to his opinion for the want of peaceful co-existence between friends. Though of course the insight stems more from having known me for the longest time in the worst and best of my moods (that, girlfriend means: EXTEMES). Somehow I smile sheepishly when I read the report of my sitemeter and review the viewership of my 'little corner in the sky' as Ms. P calls her blog.

Pero, really now, Yahoo and MSN search has a way of diverting the weirdest queries to my webiste. Among them: telenovela (?), hopscotch piko (hehehe), EDSA revolution, pictures of Capella (sino yun??), shampoo for women (nye....), rodel velayo (sino yun? hoy, my swimming instructor's name was Titoy Velayo and if you can find him for me I'd be very grateful), american adobo (mwahahaha) and Ninoy Aquino. Some of them make sense but some are really out of this world that I wonder how the search engines work.

I also get a lot of referrals from the links of other sites like Jong and Vanj. This is weird, though. I used to be linked to a website that was in Arabic. Not lately though so I guess the website has dropped me from its links. No I have no idea if that is good news, bad news or just news. Once upon a time I had a nom de plume that was...well, a bit mid-Eastern.

This ends here.... 24 starts now....

Popular Posts