Venting it Out

CJ has started his blog. He shared the link to me in an email and as I have always known and assured him, his blog entries would be very interesting. The rants, the grunts and the helluva lot of 'unique' stories to tell. He has started before but hesitated, wondering time and again if anything he had to say was worth blogging.

The beauty of blogging is - you can't give shit what people will say when they read what you have to write. You can't care if they enjoy and share in your epics or write back in contradiction. If you get any criticisms, take it with a grain of salt and you just move on. I think I share the same sentiments as many other bloggers out there (right, Jong? Hannalou?). I have just stopped writing to please an audience because I realize I can't. Some people are just so jaded with life (and are in denial) that they hate you when you write happy and jump with glee when you write that you're down in the gutter.

CJ's blog will be linked soon. I just needed him to 'edit' something for me. For the meantime, thanks for bearing with me as I vent.

Popular Posts