Newsflash






Another year older! Wiser? Am not really so sure - hahaha! One thing for sure I have started to count backwards. So in a few years I'd be ready to take off!

Birthdays always have a great way of drawing in friends -specially those who we hear from rarely, often just during birtdays (and funerals but then you don't really hear them - hahaha!). When I turned on my cellphone at the arrival gate of La Guardia, I had several voicemails including one of my sister singing/screaming Happy Birthday to me in a duet with my brother-in-law. And Francis emailed me 3 videos of 'attempts' to get Gabrielle and Liam to sing a 'Happy Birthday' to Tita Mavic. Well, the first shorts were hilarious ... Gabrielle playing the older/know-it-all sister showing off to her aunt with a tune and the younger sibling in the background goofing off, rolling around the floor in the background and just trying to ruin the objective of the moment. It was soooo funny!



To all the greeters, thanks so much! Yep! I am 22!!! (that was the lowest bid and I'm doing this in an unconventional way ).

Postscipt:

And on my birthday....my site meter hits 10,000. How cool is that?!

Popular Posts