At the US Open

We spent much of last Sunday watching the stellar tennis celebrities practise at Flushing Meadows.  It has been a while since I've watched or played any tennis.  So bad that the only players I really know are was able to ID in the chaos was James Blake (tall, dark, gorgeous) and Rafa Nadal (Tall, dark and Spanish).  But the logic we decided to maintain was to keep shooting pics of the players and then just identify them later when we start to follow the tournament games on TV.  True enough, Nicole's tennis friends pretty much knew everyone. 

Nicole has uploaded many of the pictures in her new collaborative blog, En Route (is it called a CLOG?).  I have some videos to share.  Have fun!


The playful fountains at Flushing Meadows



Rafael Nadal practicing.

I have great pics of James Blake uploaded on my Facebook account. Aren't you on Facebook yet???

Popular Posts