The Gratitude of A Link

My blog, this site, is personal to me. It is something I turn to to vent my rants and exhaust my whining. I have shared it with friends and family and it is a venue to my creativity or the lack of it and simply the fulfillment of the dream that I would be able to think, write and communicate.

It is the simplication of what I used to do previously with my web site which I updated every quarter because of the extensive HTML editing I needed to master. This blog makes it all easy with the click of a button.

My counter had been useful in monitoring the hits my pages get. Unfortunately for this single New Yorker, these pages get more hits than I (MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!). But I am extremely grateful specially to those who have bookmarked me and who have returned for whatever reason they might have in peering through my written thoughts and reflections.

I rarely check the referring pages to my counter but the one time that I did I discovered that I had been linked twice from other sites without my knowledge. I am blushing trying to grasp with gratitude your words of praise. Thank you so much that you find my work entertaining. I find them entertaining too, when I can comprehend what I am trying to send through them.

But please email me when you add my link to your page so I can link you back. I'm not really very fond of searching for new blogs in the world wide web basically because I do not know how. Much as I wonder where the time goes when I am online I really do not get to accomplish much other than browse through the personals using Ylang-ylang's account or answer emails or manage my pictures online. That already is too much of a chore for a few hours online after work.

At work, these days, I just work. Yeah, really!

Popular Posts