Intermission



I came across this cartoon clip on Apartment Therapy. Cute, huh? Fortunately I belong to an organization which had not required me to take up such violent moves. Today for example, had a great day just laughing off someone's email that detailed IT connectivity to the user's dick top (I am sure he meant desk top). This guy signs his emails with his name, usually ending it with PH.D and treats everyone with impassioned arrogance. I cal it karma. Or like what my friend Renee might prefer to think: in the end, it was all a Freudian slip.

Things had been pretty quiet on the home/work/love front. I do have a lot of drafts waiting to be published but needing to re-read them first to figure out if it makes sense - lest I be told again that I am getting 'sabog'.

Will enjoy the weekend for the meantime.....so should you. Get out and stop vegetating in front of the computer!

Popular Posts