Nostalgia Galore

I received an email from Oscar a few months ago, noting that he had found my link from a friend, Jong. He had requested permission to include one of my archived entries into their compilation of articles titled "Nostalgia Galore". He had referred me to his website and I read through the previous complations he and his team had done before. It was impressive but I thought to myself that I would probably get eliminated halfway through the selection process.

This week he emailed me back and sent me the link to the final copy of their "Nostalgia Galore".

To be acknowledged for something you enjoy doing is just too much flattery. It humbles this blogger to be in the company of writers who I feel are way above my standard of writing. It certainly gives me motivation to continue to write.

Thank you Oscar Alvarez to you and the rest of your team.

Grazie mille! Maraming salamat po!

Popular Posts