Blogging on the Emmy's

I wanted Piven to win and yes of course, he did.  And he has a Broadways show??? Let me google...OK, he's doing Mamet's Speed-the-Plow. I have no idea what the show will be about but what comes to mind is Sex in the City's Smith dropping his pants on stage.

Groban just did a medley of TV show themes.  Impressive.  I loved South Park most.

Kirk Ellis just won as best director for John Adams TV movie and just as he was speaking about 'men who can articulate in full sentences..." or something like that obviously geared toward something political and it was cut.

Outstanding reality show...don't tell me American Idol will win. Gag gag gag.....OK, Amazing Race won. No, I do not watch that.  Some friends I know do but not as dedicatedly/devotedly as "Lost"....I wonder why they bring the whole show emsamble  on stage.  Limited speech time... not everyone will be able to speak. 

Sally Field.  Oh I like her in "Brothers and Sisters".  I hope she wins again....she's presenting Outstanding Mini-Series.  John Adams wins again... well they have 23 nominations so they will win some more =)  Tom Hanks receives the trophy from Sally Fields and they take a slice from "Forrest Gump".  As expected, Hanks also hints on something political... yeah, he's for Obama. 

The commercials are terrible... I wish I can fast forward but I am watching real-time.  So I am swtching between surfing the net and watching.  Sort of catching up on Facebook updates and then realizing I haven't read any of my friends' blogs for a while. 

Thereza just updated about driving into the city tomorrow with the GA. Heck, I'm not even thinking about how to deal with my morning. Savoring the Sunday night of alone-ness.

Outstanding lead actor in a series... I'm hoping for Kevin Spacey in Recount...Giamatti wins for Paul Adams...as expected.  Agreeing with him that in America (or the Philippines for that matter) anyone can be President.

Candice Bergen present best lead actor in a comedy series.  Lee Pace for Pulshing Daisies is my vote. Oh well, Alec Balwin wins....he doesn't make a political punch.

Ugly Betty presents best actress in a mini series.  Make it Sally Field....I really like her. And the show...but Glenn Close wins.. I'm jinxing even the Emmys dammit. She goes on and on even when the cue for her to wrap up.

Still thinking about what to wear to work tomorrow. 

In memoriam...

Seeing Keifer Sutherland after a year's absence.  Did I miss "24"? Hmmm... I guess when you get used to being without it then it doesn't matter.  Sadly.

Brooke Shields and Ferguson. "Hand on my ass respecting" lands flat. 

Lead acctress in comedy series....my vote is for Tina Fey.  Yesss....she wins. I didn't jinx that one. I was also hoping for Applegate.

Jimmy Kimmel is presenting outstanding host for a reality show. I'm anti-reality show so no care.  So Survivor host won.  I guess he wanted voted out =)

Now finally will see the news.  I just realize I missed the last game of the Yankees at the old stadium.  And guess what... I also did ot tape it.  Dammit.

Realized I might also miss out Entourage episode so bye Emmy's...

Another evening by myself.... 

Popular Posts