Grade School Grand Reunion in 2007 (updated 21 Mar)

When I had lunch with Lizza yesterday she told me a story about her sister who googled her name and ended up on my website reading a poem she had written for me about 6 years ago. It gave me an idea. I realized that since my grade school egroup had been in search of so many missing classmates since 2002, this blog would be the best site to publish their names so that they would eventually be found.

In an almost impromtu class get-together on 8th January, we agreed to gather for a grand homecoming in December 2007 preferably in the Philippines (Manila or Cavite). This would be for sections Orchid and Rosal of St Joseph College.

Those we had been desperately seeking:
1. Noel L. Ramos - found me!
2. Mussolini Africano - found
3. Lucia B. Cordova
4. Louie Martin S. de Vega
5. Minerva Reyes - found
6. Ma. Lea S. Olaes - found
7. Emilio Quilatan - found
8. Arlene Nuguid - found

If you wish to know more details or if you wish to be found, please send me an email.

Ganito kami nuon:

Class Section Orchid


Class Section Rosal

Ganito kami ngayon:

Popular Posts