Mini Blogging

207 updates later, I find that even when I haven't spent much time blogging lately, I have continued to keep an online presence though my twitter account.

Limiting each entry to just 140 characters, it encourages the twitter-blogger to be creative, precise, almost poetic sometimes. In the process, it benefits me two ways - I can upload vignettes of my daily life even when I am away from my computer through my phone either through mobile web or through text messaging and when I am not blogging, friends still have something to follow - real-time.

I have had the chance to meet a lot of interesting people in twitter and when you browse my updates with my friends' you will see glimpses of their daily life too. Thus you have bits and pieces of lives from all over the globe interpersed into each other but totally separate from it. Interesting no?

I continue to enjoy twittering since it is almost like taking down the gist of a moment and sharing it with whoever wants to get a feel of my trivialities.

Of course this is because I still believe that the world revolves around me.

Follow me: www.twitter.com/victoria0918

Popular Posts