And furthermore....

Post script to my previous blog: http://mavic.blogspot.com/2008/02/mars-and-venus-talks.html

One more thought about Mars and Venus talking. Notice that cellphones have become the modern world's most advance technological innovation? Cellphones are so advanced that many people have ditched their landlines because the convenience of the mobile phone just cannot be beat.

But phones have also become the bane of modern relationships. Suddenly, phone calls are replaced by text messages! And if you can receive emails on your phone, assume that you'd most likely get an email than a phone call. But you know what annoys me the most? When it is assumed that I can take calls anytime, even when I warn that I am in the middle of a meeting.

And one more thing: when men just can't make the call as needed and will then simply dismiss it as part of being male.

ARGH!!!!!!!

Popular Posts