Kids Play

Joshua is just 5 weeks old. So all he does is feed, poop, sleep and make a fuss when he can't get either. When he is in the mood he stares back at me as I carry him in my arms and mouths responses to my monologues. Once in a while he breaks into a funny giggle or a yawn. He enjoys listening to the conversations I endlessly have with him mom and sleeps through our chatter. When the room turns quiet he wakes.

Funny that I would tell Desiree later on that the perfect man, I have discovered is 5 weeks old. No emotional luggage, no sarcasm, no insecurities, no deviation toward alcohol or drugs, caffeine or nicotine. Life for him is just mommie and milk and sleep. Hahahaha...

This is Josh, a victim of my boredom on the long drive to the outlet malls.





I really should have another one of my own. I tried to run away with him this morning as I was about to return to Manhattan but it was hard because 1.) he couldn't fit into my luggage after the stuff I shopped for and 2.) his parents were bringing me to the airport and his absence might have been noticed. Hohum....


Popular Posts