I'm rich! I'm rich!

Got this on the email today:

Dearest, (???!!!???)

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worth person to entrust this huge transfer project with. My name is Mr Amakwe James, Branch manager of a financial institution here in Ghana. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $ 4,550.000.00 Million United States dollars only. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which am the manager made as profit during the 2005 financial year. I have already submitted annual report for that year to my head office here in Accra as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess. I have since, placed this amount of $ 4,550.000.00 Million United States dollars only to an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response urgently.

With Regards,

Mr Amakwe James
Accra, Ghana


YEAH RIGHT.....

Popular Posts