Making Strides 2007

For the 6th year in a row, I joined the American Cancer Society (ACS) in their 15th annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. On a gorgeous crisp autumn morning, 7 miles is nothing but a walk in the park.

Walking with my friend Wally, we set off before the rest of our team showed up, eager to get an early start so we could also find time to enjoy a great Cuban lunch on the West Side.

Thank you to all those who have donated through my page. Unfortunately, I have been able to give this year's fundraising the same attention as I have in the previous years. Blame it again, on the work which got in the way of life. But in case you still want to contribute, you may go straight to my participant site and donate directly to the American Cancer Society. Hmm, maybe help me reach my fund goal (which, last year, by the way was over-achieved!).

Popular Posts