My Alibi

I am, I am, I am HERE!!! I swear I am! Now and then I am reminded of my various responsibilities such as updating this blog but work always gets in the way of life.

Dang it if I will be expected to complain. I love what I do regardless how you might read about it in the vignettes I share in my twits. Seriously. When what you do to pay the rent also happens to be something you are glad to wake up for everyday then you know that life is good.

I have been working too hard lately though - on my desk at 8:00 AM and finding myself still there until past 6PM. The lingering lunches at the communal table are but long-lost memories while I hardly have time to chow down my turkey avocado club and work on those powerpoints.

Thanking the gods who invented Twitter which limits my blogs to 140 characters.

I am starting to feel unhinged. This week I have had two crappy days so far and it is only Tuesday. I have been making major errors that people assure me should be expected because I am only human (gasp! what?). In a moment of certainty I swear I saw boss' eyes glare at me and wanting to throw me out of an open window. But he laughs it off and assures me that everything is working out fine and that I shouldn't worry. What I do not share is that these are days when I want to get scolded at, screamed at and just be sent back to where I belong - a desk on the south end!

Don't get lost... it is all a private joke. These will all sound cryptic unless you work within the exclusive group of freaks (used as a term of endearment) I belong to and who I love with all my heart.

Until then, work and the usual other minute stuff (twitter, facebook and my egroups) will keep me in touch with the rest of the world outside of my bubble. Add me, follow me and know what a hardcore party life I enjoy (yeah, right!).

That is my excuse for not updating my blog. What is yours?

Popular Posts