NY's Annual Gay Parade



Gay Pride Week culminated in one of Manhattan's happiest, should-watch parades today. The 2004 Annual Gay Pride Parade started at noon from midtown and crawled to the downtown west side amidst cheers, applause and partying.



People of all ages, creed, race, gender and background converged on 5th Avenue and flaunted their sexuality. For me, I have never seen so many men - so beautiful, so perfect and so uninterested in what I have to offer - ngiii. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against gay men. Some of my very best friends are gay and they are the smartest, wittiest and truest of men I have met in my lifetime. They happen to make up the few who are loyal, straight-forward and true. Romantically, however, I certainly hope I stay with the straight male.

Enjoy the pictures!


Where the Boys Were



Queen Canary and a Vin Diesel wanna-be



More from the Costa Rica float


Colours of the Day



Popular Posts